Pineapple Burfi Recipe – A traditional sweet flavoured with pineaaple-tasty and delicious .
Pineapples – 2 cups, finely chopped
Ghee – 2 tsp
Sugar – 2 cups, powdered
Cashew Nuts – 1 cup, finely chopped
Pineapple Essence – few drops
Yellow Food Colour – few drops
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the pineapple pieces and saute for a minute or two.
3. Remove and grind to a fine pulp.
4. Add the sugar and transfer to the pan again over low flame.
5. Stir well.
6. Add ghee, cashew nuts, food colour and pineapple essence.
7. Stir until the mixture thickens.
8. Transfer to a greased plate and allow it to cool.
9. Before it cools fully, cut into desired shapes.
10. Serve or store it in an airtight container.