Paneer Tikka is one such recipe that is loved many everyone, be it vegetarians or non-vegetarians. Follow this easy step by step recipe to prepare Paneer Tikka at home, and treat your friends and family.
• 1/2 kg Paneer
• 200 gms Plain yogurt
• 2-3 tsp Garlic paste
• 1 Lemon
• 1 Onion, sliced
• 2 tsp Ginger paste
• 1 tsp Chaat masala powder
• 2 tsp Tandoori masala
• 1 tsp Black pepper
• Salt to taste
• Cooking oil
• Mix together all ingredients except those for garnishing.
• Leave it aside for half an hour.
• Preheat oven to 300 degree F. Keep the paneer in a drip pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
• Remove and brush the paneer with oil and again bake for 10 minutes.
• Garnish with onion rings and lemon.