Eggs are a good choice as part of healthy balanced diet, so its often consumed on a daily basis. Any dish prepared with Egg is always delicious so is the Egg Biryani, which is a hearty flavorful comfort food. It also elevates everyday favorites and gives a new spin with full of substantial flavors.
5 cups – Basmati rice
6 nos – Egg
½ cup – Grated coconut
2 no – Onion –
1 tsp – Grated ginger
1 tsp – Chopped garlic
7 cups – Water
½ stick – Cinnamon stick
7 nos – Green chillies
2 nos – Cardamom
3 nos – Bay leaves
¼ stick – Turmeric powder
2 tsp – Coriander powder
2 tsp – Cumin seeds
2 cup – Oil
Salt to taste
1) Heat a little oil in a pan, fry the onions and green chilli, keep aside.
2) Grind the onions and chilli with the coconut gratings, ginger and garlic, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
3) Add a little water, if necessary, Keep aside.
4) Now, add 2 tbsp of oil to a pan and heat it. Add cumin seeds, cardamom (with the skin), cinnamon and the bay leaves.
5) Fry for a minute and then carefully add the ground paste and allow it to cook. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
6) Add the rice and water. Mix well. Cover and cook for up to 25 minutes or until the rice is done.
7) Boil the eggs separately and cut into rings.
8) Arrange in the corners of a dish and add the rice in the centre.
9) Serve and enjoy with raita.