Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Chicken Fried Rice Recipe – A favourite with most Chinese food lovers. But their fried rice was excellent. But I kept thinking, I can make this just as good at home and I have been craving it ever since.
Salt to taste 500 – grms Boneless Chicken
1 tbsp – Soya Sauce
2 – Egg
2 tbsp – Corn Flour/Corn Starch
5 – Green Chilies
2 – Green Onion Chopped
1 tsp – Garlic Paste
1/2 tsp – White Pepper Powder
1 tsp – Sugar
2 cups – chicken Broth/ Water
Oil to fry
1) Cut the boneless chicken pieces.
2) Take 1tbsp Soya sauce, 1tbsp corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the mixture for about 12 minutes.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
4) Now in a separate wok, bowl heat 1 tbsp oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté (lightly fried in butter or fat, pan-fried) for few seconds.
5) Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt and remaining Soya sauce.
6) Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
7) Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
8) Cook for 2 minutes.
9) Serve and enjoy with raita.